Early Intervention Program
At Creative Solutions for Hope, we specialize in providing hope for a better tomorrow, one family at a time. From our trained and friendly staff, to our customized programs, we offer a variety of services to meet the needs of the “whole” child.
CSH’s Early Intervention program is offered to meet the needs of our youngest clients entering the treatment process with global concerns. Often times, our youngest clients (0-3 years of age) are not meeting their developmental milestones, and parents have concerns regarding areas such as Language, Behavior, Motor development, and/or Daily Living skills. Our Early Intervention program provides a comprehensive approach to assessing, and treating the child in all areas of development.
Our Early Intervention Program offers the following services:
- Global services (Occupational Therapy, Speech & Language Pathology, ABA Collaborative Approach)
- Individual Speech & Language Pathology Consults
- Individual Occupational Therapy Consults
- Individual Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA’s)
- Individual Applied Behavior Analysis Services (ABA)
If you would like to enroll for our Early Intervention Program or would like more information, contact us at Intake@cs4hope.com