Please review job description and apply using the link provide below.
Entry Level Behavior Technician/RBT
Locations Hiring: Orange County, Inland Empire, Los Angeles County, San Diego County, San Fransisco County
ENTRY LEVEL POSITION WITH NO EXPEREINCE NECESSARY
Creative Solutions for Hope is looking for Behavior Technicians/Therapists to join our clinical team! This entry-level position works with children, teens, and young adults with Autism and is within one of the fastest-growing healthcare fields. If you’re looking to make a difference this position perfect for you.
We offer competitive pay, paid training, mentorship programs, and access to an RBT certification. These are just a few things that you can potentially achieve from this position. CSH is a supportive environment where you get direct access to your supervisors as you grow professionally. There are a lot of growth opportunities within our company as you learn, develop, and experience new skills.
As an Entry Level BT (Behavior Technician/Therapist) you get to work with clients on the autism spectrum of all ages. You directly get to make a difference in each one of their lives working with them in 1 on 1 sessions using the Applied Behavior Analysis Principles.
• Work with Clients in their homes to ensure that they have skill sets to be independent
• Work alongside the caregivers to ensure they can attend tasks, engage with others, and communicate needs and wants
• Teach clients and build strong professional but fun relationships with them
• Attend to clients diligently to ensure client safety
• Accurately record clinical data
• Always maintain confidentiality and dignity of clients
• Collaborate with and receive support and ongoing training from case managers and supervisors
• High School Diploma or equivalent or are currently enrolled in college courses
• Must have a valid driver’s license and personal and reliable vehicle
• Must be familiar in the use of technology (e.g., computer, iPad)
• Monday-Friday availability, weekend, and afternoon to evening hours (Preferred)
• Pass a Livescan background check and TB test
• Bachelor’s Degree or are currently enrolled in college courses
• Experience working with children that have been diagnosed with Autism or with other intellectual disabilities
• CPR or BLS certification
• Registered Behavior Technician credential (RBT)
• Fluent in second language (Spanish, Farsi, Korean, Vietnamese)
Since our founding in 2006, Creative Solutions for Hope has been committed to providing children and their families with the chance to reach their full potential. Through our devoted team of experts, we utilize ABA therapy to create opportunities for clients to be independent, active individuals in their everyday environments to the best of their ability.
• Competitive pay: $20.00 per hour
• Flexible schedule: • 4-hour shift • 8-hour shift • After school • Day shift • Evening shift • Monday to Friday
• Build great relationships with clients
• A lot of growth opportunity
• Access to become an RBT
• Fun and Supportive work environment
Work Location: On the road