Please review Human Resource Manager job description and apply using the link provide below.
Human Resource Manager
Location: Orange County, CA
Job Description Summary
Compensation: starting at $60,000
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with Employer Match, PTO
Our company is looking for an individual that can keep up in a fast pace environment with the ability to multitask. This position requires an individual with working knowledge of Human Resource responsibilities including Employee Relations, Wage/Hour Compliance, Workers’ Compensation, Leave of Absence, Unemployment, and Safety. This position fulfills many of the daily functions of the department and is based at the Corporate Office, supporting multiple regions.
Maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Human Resources Manager Job Duties:
- Maintains and updates job descriptions for all positions.
- Lead recruiting efforts, including screening resumes and making employment offers
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within the organization. Create and implement Employment Marketing Strategies to attract active and passive job seekers.
- Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Develop and implement company policies and maintain employee handbook
- Perform all duties associated with new hire, transfer & termination paperwork with accuracy and ensure all deadlines are met including but not limited to, new hire orientation and required trainings.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Supports and provide employee relation expertise to managers to coach and discipline employees effectively; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance to applicable federal and state laws and requirements; conducts investigations; maintains records; represents the organization at UI hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Human Resources Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s Degree and HR certification highly desired.
- Must have 6+ years of employee relations HR management experience in the service or retail industry
- Experience in a high-turnover industry and related experience managing the receipt, investigation, documentation, resolution and communication of employee relations cases of a complex and varied nature.
- Labor relations experience handling grievances (up through or including arbitration’s)
- Superior verbal and written grammatical communication skills.
- Proficient Computer skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Works well under pressure.
- Organized and works highly independently on multiple-assigned tasks and projects.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Self motivated.