Please review Human Resource Generalist Job description and apply using the link provide below.
Human Resource Generalist
The Human Resources Generalist performs all administrative duties related to recruitment, training, employee data management, and employee relations. This position is well versed in CSH policies and procedures as they will be the go-to person for employees. The primary responsibility will be administrating and supporting current policies and procedures.
Job Duties (other duties may be assigned):
- Responsible for recruiting/sourcing candidates to achieve hiring targets established by management. This includes screening, scheduling/confirming interviews, and sending correspondence.
- Ensure that qualified candidates are applying to current openings by maintaining and updating accurate job descriptions and job postings.
- Send out offer letters and new hire documentation to selected candidates. This includes following up with candidates.
- Respond to Time-Off Requests within 48 hours of receipt. This includes coordinating with other departments.
- Coordinate with other departments for New Hire Training
- Facilitate New Hire HR training to new employees
- Ensure performance reviews are conducted in a timely manner.
- Performs all administrative duties related to new hires, terminations, and transfers.
- Create and maintain employee files
- Ensures all employee-related paperwork is filed in a timely manner
- Provide information to employees relating to company policies and procedures
- Respond to staff regarding credentials
- Provide medical and dental information to applicable employees
- Knowledge of HR policies and current/trending laws
- Must have at least 2-3 years of work experience in the HR field
- Must know Excel, Word, and Adobe
- Must be able to work Monday-Friday from 9am – 6pm
- Must be well organized
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize and adhere to strict deadlines
- Excellent team player attitude
- Superior verbal and written grammatical communication skills
- Works well under pressure
- Remain professional with confidential information
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401k Plan (with company match)