Join Our Team!
Creative Solutions for Hope provides high-quality, individualized programs to children with autism, developmental delay, and other disorders. We are always seeking qualified Behavior Therapists, Clinical Supervisors and BCBAs to help us meet the demand for our services. Ideal candidates will possess strong communication skills, the ability to work well on a team, and the desire to help others. If you believe you have the dedication, patience and, most importantly, the creativity to join our team and start making positive changes in the life of a child, please apply today.
• Available to work weekday afternoon, evenings and on the weekends
• Bachelor’s degree in psychology or related field is REQUIRED
• Previous experience working with special needs children
• Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and current auto insurance
• Ability to provide negative TB test results and pass a drug screen
• Ability to pass FBI & DOJ background check and fingerprinting
Current Job Openings
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Job Description
Creative Solutions for Hope offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including paid training, PTO, health/dental/vision insurance, 401K and life insurance.