BCBA Job Description Inland Empire
Please review BCBA job description and apply using the link provide below.
Location: Inland Empire, California
Job Description Summary
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) or Licensed Psychologist or LMFT/LPCC with experience developing ABA programs
Exempt: Full Time 70k – 80k salary
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k with employer match, Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Time, Life Insurance, Company Phone, and Company Laptop.
Here at Creative Solutions for Hope, our goal is to provide positive individualized attention to all of our clients and their families. The behavior analyst is a valuable participant in attaining this goal; as they are responsible for managing/supervising all Behavior Analyst Managers and Behavior Analyst Supervisors of CSH. They have involvement in key decisions, and will report directly to the Executive Clinical Director. The BCBA Clinical Supervisor may be working in an office, the community, in schools, and/or in client homes. Other job duties include but are not limited to administrative duties, training, clinical responsibilities, and attending company events. As a team member of CSH you will be part of an exceptional and ambitious company seeking growth in children’s lives.
- Master’s Degree in an ABA or a related field and BCBA, or licensed Psychologist or LMFT/LPCC with experience developing ABA programs.
- Five years’ experience as a BCBA Supervisor
- Microsoft Office experience
- Flexible availability
- Must complete on-going training to support job competency.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) current certification.
- Body positions: sitting, standing, and kneeling
- Body movements: walking, running, bending, twisting
- Body senses: the ability to see, hear, and speak articulately are required.
- Intellectual abilities: the ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions. The ability to provide written and verbal instructions to subordinates
- To be part of team built on collaboration that promotes creativity
- Join a network of skilled and talented individuals
- Unite in unique company culture
- Ability to make a difference
- Superior compensation and benefits